Monday, February 4, 2008

sew happy. sew very happy.

I got my new sewing machine. Finally. I went in looking at one model and as I am often prone to do, I ended up buying a much more expensive one. But it was on sale. Half off! But it's a freaking dream boat. I love it. Now to get 5 minutes of free time so I can actually use it.

Side note... Jason is building me a craft room in the back half of the garage. He's already started the work! So those 5 free minutes are really going to be hard to come by over the next several weeks but the end result is that I will actually have a proper place to sew and craft and do whatever the hell I want to do without making a mess out of the common areas of my home.

Anyway here is a picture of the sewing dream machine:

1 comment:

Matt Lindgren, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist said...

super cute. I love the lines of it. I can't wait to see what's created from that little machine.