Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Insomniac

Hi,
I can't sleep. Like seriously I feel like the walking dead. I get up about 5 times a night to go pee and it's just really exhausting.

Anyway when you lay awake all hours of the night you start to think about things. I mean really let your mind go, you know?

I don't know what I'm going to do after this baby comes work wise. I need to work, no doubt about that but I don't see myself grepping server logs and writing bug reports while trying to juggle a crying baby and a leaky boob. The idea of this is totally overwhelming to me. I guess I never gave it much thought before but the more I think about it the more I feel like I am getting in over my head with this whole 'working from home part time' idea.

I guess I need to chew on it some more because right now I just feel unsettled. Thank God it takes us humans 9 whole months to make a baby because I really need all the prep time I can get.

No comments: