someone at work gave me a muffin or a brownie or whatever. and it was awesome and now I need to make it. I posted a pic below but it’s horrible.
to make it... very easy. get a box of chocolate cake mix, some Kahlúa, a brick of cream cheese, and some chocolate chips
- prepare the cake mix per the directions except sub Kahlúa for the water
- sweeten a brick of cream cheese with 3-5 tablespoons of sugar and vanilla to taste
- fill the muffin cups HALFWAY with the chocolate cake mix
- add a dollop of cream cheese to the center
- top with chocolate chips
- bake per directions
- bring to work and make people jealous
you can also make this in a bundt cake pan with half the cake mix, all the cream cheese, then the rest of the cake mix.