Sunday, December 30, 2007

la famiglia

I've had absolutely zero time for the internets over the last week or so. My family has been here visiting from NJ. They came to meet Fee McG and a fun time was had by all. We all took turns preparing delicious meals. We spent lots of time talking, telling stories and watching bad tv. I taught my mom how to knit. It was a blast. I love my family so much and feel extremely blessed to have them in my life. I can't wait til my sister (who is pregnant with twins!) has her little boy and girl. What a great thing that Fee will have little cousins just 6 months younger than him. It will be so cool to see them grow up so close. I hope they can be good friends to each other even if they do live on opposite sides of the country.

Anyways here are a few highlights from their stay with us(click to see the whole set):

Grandma feeds Fee:


With Uncle Johnny and Auntie Lisa:


Momma love:

2 comments:

Lauren said...

beautiful! so glad you had a nice time.

Matt Lindgren, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist said...

adorable. i love your family photos!