Monday, March 31, 2008

it's pronounced "nah-blow-po-mow"


ok, so... April is National Blog Posting Month and/or NaBloPoMo. actually, if you participate here, every month is National Blog Posting Month, but I digress.

the deal with NaBloPoMo is that you do a post a day, every day (including weekends) for a month. NaBloPoMo helps by, among other things, providing themes. April's theme is LETTERS.

for the first time, we've decided to commit. so! for metagestation, Wife and I are going to make a post, every day (damnit!), during April. hope you enjoy!

if YOU want to help, here's what you can do:
  • continue checking out the blog!
  • leave a comment! we loves us the comments, and it's cool when a dialog is had as a result of our little posts.
  • leave haiku comments / because we love them haiku's / don't you love them too?

ok, that is all. carry on.
:)


2 comments:

tyesha said...

i'm going to do it toooooooo! wish me luck. maybe i can get my husband to help.

Reese McG said...

yay! if i was doing it on my own i'd fail miserably. thank goodness that my husband is never short on words :-/

go nablopomo!