Wednesday, March 12, 2008

new boots. i gots them

My new boots came in the mail today and they are quite fetching. I can't wait to clomp around in them. If you look at my earlier post you will see that the boots are in fact one of the pairs that i was coveting. The best part is that I got them on Ebay (new with tags!) so they only cost me ~$30 plus shipping. This is a big deal to me because a) you can't even buy them on the Sanita/Dansko website anymore and b) when you could, they cost around $180.

3 comments:

Matt Lindgren, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist said...

sweet deal! and they are awesome!

Anonymous said...

These remind me of some clog boots I got for a deep discount from Urban Outfitters. Mine don't have any stitching though, so you definitely have me beat on that front.

Thanks for the flickr comment. Love your clutches and your little baby is heartbreakingly adorable.

Reese McG said...

oh wow thanks ambika!