Thursday, May 15, 2008

tiny wine and whiskey


These are the two things that got me thru the flight to and from NJ. Oh and let us not forget the tears. They were flowing so I guess that helped me too? And the best part is that Fenix slept blissfully through the whole thing. Never cried or fussed. But his mom? Not so much.

I HATE turbulence. Yes, I know that it's just like a driving on a bumpy road but I really don't care. I don't like the way it feels and I can't help thinking about the plane doing a nose dive every time that it happens during a flight. I used to take Xanax to help with the anxiety before a flight but my prescription is expired so I didn't have a pill to take this time. Thankfully J had the bright idea that I should order one of those cheap bottles of wine that they sell on the plane. Well that took the edge off and then I chased it with a tiny bottle of Glenlivet and I actually felt good.

What do you do when you hate to fly but you love to travel?!

Anyway I forgot to post the link to the full set of NJ/NYC trip pics in my earlier post so here they are: NJ/NYC trip


No comments: